Multihop is a professional multimedia company with unique access to NYC’s prestine venues for productions ranging from corporate parties, film festivals, comedy series, to live performances.
“Welcome to the most versatile and technologically sophisticated entertainment and hospitality venues in NYC”
For prices quotes & more info SidLocks at (347)458-3608 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Chris at email@example.com
- The studios are acoustically isolated from each other, soundproof when divided.
- The stadium seating operates hydraulically into the walls providing an entirely flat floor.
- Independent and Hollywood Studio production space
- Production of original content for webcast; streaming or broadcast
- Three (3) Commercial grade movie theaters.
- Film Screenings
- Live music performances
- Studio A: 92 stadium seats
- Studio B: 165 Stadium seats
- Studio C: 92 Stadium seats
Depending on the configuration, the studios can accommodate up to 900 people standing for performances; 300 people seated for banquets; and 280 stadium seated.
THE RED ROOM
The Red Room lounge is an old world Asian speakeasy, with wicker scoop-backed chairs, red glass topped tables and banquettes covered in raw silk. It is very red, very dark, very warm, and very sexy. The Red Room can accommodate up to 125 people standing for a cocktail reception and 55 people for a seated dinner.
The Penthouse opens to a spacious rooftop patio that is open to the summertime warmth and enclosed and heated in the winter for year-round use. With stunning sunsets and a direct view of the High Line, the Penthouse is a perfect location for an after-work cocktail reception or seated dinner. The Penthouse can accommodate up to 300 people standing for a cocktail reception and 100 people for a seated dinner.